Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023 | India Postal Gujarat Circle Recruitment 2023 : India Post board has Invite candidates vacant job in GDS – Gramin Dak Sevak BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak Post . so eligible applicates apply online at @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in official site, Candidates who are interested to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023 should be 10th class passed. The age of the candidates should not be more than 40 years.
|Join Whatsaap Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023
|Organization Name||India Post – India Postal Circle|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks i.e (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak)|
|India Total Post||30041|
|Gujarat Total Post||1850|
|Starting Date||03 August 2023|
|GDS Last Date||23 August 2023|
Apply Online Gujarat GDS Bharti 2023
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register themselves in a portal. Aspirants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on automatic generated merit list. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Various State. Aspirants should pay required fee in computerized Gujarat Post GDS 1901 Bharti. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Gujarat Postal vacancy, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Asst Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 : Region Wise
|State Name||Region Wise GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh||1058 Posts|
|Himachal Pradesh||418 Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||300 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh||1565 Posts|
|North East||500 Posts|
|Tamil Nadu||2994 Posts|
|Uttar Pradesh||3084 Posts|
|West Bengal||2127 Posts|
Educational Qualification For Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023
The candidate should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PWD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online (or) at any Head Post Office
Documents Required to Apply for Gujarat Post GDS Vacancy 2023:
The documents that are required to apply for the post of Gujarat Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 :
- Scan copy of Photograph
- Scan copy of Signature
- Marksheet of 10th standard
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Physically Handicapped (If applicable)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Steps to apply Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Click “Download Notification” find the advertisement “India (30041 Posts)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
How to Apply Gujarat GDS Recruitment 2023 :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.